Berean Group is seeking an IBM Worklight Expert (v HTML5) (Mobile Application Platform) Location:
6+ monthsHourly rate:
Based on experience Job description:
The role of the IBM Worklight (Mobile Application Platform) Expert is to identify requirements, setup and configure hardware and software and conduct functional activities for the following:
Highly Desired Skills
- System Administrator, administering in the Mobile application environment
- Assist in Application Architecture, User Interface Design, and DEV Environment setup
- Manage one or more Development Environments (iOS, Android, Windows Phone)
- Building and managing of Studio, Server, Runtime Components, Console
- Implementing the Worklight API Package
- Develop server code (adapters) that mobile application require
- Integration with enterprise back-end applications and cloud services
- Creation of Integration Adapters, SQL Adapters, HTTP Adapters, etc.
- Using HTTP Adapters with SOAP Services, Experience using Java™ in Adapters
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- IBM Certification Specific to this posting
- Other IBM Certifications
- Non-IBM Certifications (iOS, Win, Android, etc.)
- Experience as a Technical Lead
- Architecture Experience
- Environment Management (DEV, TST, etc.)
- Multiple Types of Authentication Development
- Although certifications and historical expert performance are “Highly Desired” they are not mandatory for this position but a firm grasp of the platforms and technologies is.
- Some advanced skills such as Team Development using RTC, Shell Development, and Dojo Mobile framework development.
- Additionally, it is preferred that all applicants who desire to join the National IBM Practice possess leadership skills, customer facing.