Job Title: IT Business Analyst (Manufacturing and Supply Chain)
About The Company: This company is a leading provider of healthcare products used for screening, detection, treatment, monitoring and tracking of common medical ailments such as hearing impairment, neurological dysfunction, epilepsy, sleep disorders, newborn jaundice and newborn metabolic testing.
SUMMARY: The IT Business Analyst (Manufacturing and Supply Chain) is a versatile and highly motivated individual who works on the functional requirements definition, solution design, implementation and maintenance of Oracle manufacturing and supply chain applications. The position will work with various business users and outsourced 3rd party support provider in defining, prioritizing, executing, and resolving application configurations and projects. Experience in project roll-out, preparing test plans, training documents and conducting UAT. Excellent communications required. The IT Business Analyst (Manufacturing and Supply Chain) will report to the Director of the Business Applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Stay up-to-date and follow all Quality System procedures related to this job, which can affect the quality or products or services provided to our customers.
• Serve as Oracle ERP solution delivery expert in the areas of Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and Value Chain Planning for a large global ERP program conforming to established system architecture standards and industry practices
• Work closely with the Business users to gather requirements for reports, extensions, conversions and interfaces to and from the for Oracle applications.
• Work closely with 3rd party support provider
• Lead data conversion efforts for migrating legacy applications to Oracle applications
• Be a change agent for business processes through developing strong business partnerships and defining technical solutions to business problems
• Lead business process evaluation / improvement activities, requirements gathering, system analysis, system design
• Translate challenging business requirements into solutions leveraging standard Oracle functionality in latest/current releases of Oracle eBusiness Suite
• Work as a business partner with client users to evaluate / improve business processes and arrive at mutual, cost effective solutions
• Manage and lead delivery of technical components and coordinate and communicate status, issues and delivery plan
• Develop functional documentation of Oracle Applications dependent data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting, and custom applications including use of documented revision control.
• Open, manage, and resolve Oracle SR's with Oracle Support.
• Drive the resolution & troubleshooting of issues during development and post production support.
• Create test scripts performing unit testing.
Travel Required: Job requires travel up to 10% of the time.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• 4+ years’ experience on the Oracle eBusiness Application suite covering modules such as Order Management, Inventory, Bills of Material, WIP, Purchasing, MRP, and ASCP
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Oracle R12.x with full-cycle implementation experience
• Strong knowledge of related application configurations and discrete manufacturing processes
• Proficiency with SQL based queries and working knowledge of technologies used in Oracle E-business tech stack
• Knowledge of Project and Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies
• Ability to identify system impact for small and large scale initiatives
• Experience with global implementations of Oracle EBS
• Experience with other Oracle application i.e. Demantra and Mobile Supply Chain
• Ability to effectively manage multiple, competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines
• Ability to achieve results under limited direction
• Strong customer and results orientation
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• APICS certification a plus
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Competency in AutoCAD, solid modeling (Autodesk Inventor or Solidworks) and/or other Mechanical design packages.
• Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
• Knowledge and application of basic statistics.
• Creative thinker and problem solving skills.
• Good organization skills.
• Capable of handling multiple projects at the same time.
• Familiarity with Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Guidances, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's), and applicable ISO standards (ISO 13485, ISO 14971, etc.) preferred.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals and technical procedures. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to work at a keyboard and computer. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. There are times were lifting and installing of equipment is required.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Location: San Carlos, CA
About All Source Technical, Inc.:
All Source Technical, Inc. has provided Direct Hire, Contract, and Temp-To-Hire personnel to companies throughout California since 1995.
The positions we offer include, but are not limited to: Chemists, Clinical Research Scientists, Product Development Chemists, Research Associates, Modelers, Formulation Chemists, System Validation Engineers, Process Engineers, Mechanical & Electronic Engineers, IT, Field Service Technicians, Manufacturing, Operations, QA, Documentation, Publications, Accounting & Finance, Administrative, Management, and many others.