A well renowned global leader in IT Transformation, with an impeccable track record for delivering end-to-end IT infrastructure services is seeking qualified applicants for the position of IT Solutions Sales Executive. This position can be remotely located.
The position offers a competitive base and commission.
Responsible for helping expand client's business by selling high-end annuity-based managed services into new geographies. The size of the territory is flexible and may cover adjacent cities and states depending on the candidate’s existing business and channel relationships. Must be able to hit the ground running and generate a territory plan within the first 30-days, closing the first engagement within the first 60 to 90 days and have a run rate of $1.5 Million by the end of the first year with a healthy multi-million dollar pipeline of qualified accounts. This position is unique and very entrepreneurial in nature in that it involves taking ultimate responsibility for the entire sales cycle from opportunity identification through solution design and ultimately to closing the engagement knowing when and how to engage internal and external resources.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology, or a related field; or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of previous experience with a history of selling and closing annuity-based managed IT Infrastructure services such as remote systems and network management, service desk, and/or end-user lifecycle services centered on any type of office computing or mobile device.
- Proven ability to relate, interact, and develop relationships across all levels of the organization (Executive Leadership to Line Level Employees)
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills, resulting in a successful history of closing new sales opportunities
- Proficient user of all Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to develop high level solutions coordinating all pre-sales work with internal teams and external partners and suppliers to generate a high quality proposal and statement of work that will satisfy the client’s requirements.
- Self-starting, self-motivated, “buck stops here” attitude
- Demonstrated history of being able to both leverage existing contacts and prospect for new business
To apply please send your resume as an attached document.