The project manager coordinates of all engineering and purchasing tasks to ensure successful completion of multiple concurrent projects relating to the Design, Manufacture, and Packaging of API Centrifugal Pumps.
Salary: 75K- 110K + 8% Bonus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review of project proposals, specifications, and inspection reports to determine engineering requirements, feasibility, and procedures for accomplishing each project.
- Creation and or, review of engineering drawings.
- Specification and purchase of engineered equiptment.
- Creation of shop routings which detail the procedures and tasks that must be accomplished to complete each project.
- Management of the project timeline to meet required delivery schedules.
- Submission of required customer documentation.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (mechanical, petroleum, industrial, chemical, manufacturing) from an accredited university.
- At least 5 years experience in Project Management or Project Engineering.
- Experience with API centrifugal pumps and Diesel / Gas Engines is STRONGLY PREFERRED.
- SOLIDWORKS proficiency is required.
About Faremouth & Company:
Established manufacturer and distributor of centrifugal and hydraulic pumps.
View all jobs at Faremouth & Company