- Provide accounts payable support including data entry, reconciliations, and research
- Provide general accounting support
- Provide support with audit process as needed
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
- Filing accounting records, including but not limited to invoices, receipts, state and federal filing documents, reports and any other accounting records
- Students with a Bachelor’s Degree completed or in progress.
- Priority given to Accounting, Finance, Business or related degrees.
- Previous internships and/or introductory work experience in accounting and finance.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office application skills; advanced Excel skills preferred.
Position Type: Full-Time, Internship
This position is not eligible for relocation assistance