Posted 29 days ago in Sales & Biz Dev
Internet Sales Coordinator (American RV Centers, Olive Branch MS)
Internet Sales Coordinator - RV/Marine/Powersports Full-Time
Business Development - (North Mississippi Area)
Call or email us @ 877-808-6407 or email@example.com
Sundays off with a 5 day work week!
The Internet Sales is an exciting opportunity for a FULL-TIME , tech-minded business development to drive revenue and sales for this growing company. He or she will manage online sales leads and convert them to sales.
• Work directly with potential customers and business partners to close sales from the website and other platforms
• Work closely with General Manager and staff to execute strategic business plan and help develop upstream sales via internet
• Track and analyze sales results and drive plans to improve key business metrics
• Successfully drive key initiatives through collaboration on product.
• Leverage social networking and customer relationship management tools
• Develop strong relationships with customers and technologists
• Work with staff on marketing, advertising and promotion planning, including identifying opportunities for the company
Desired Skills & Experience
• Proven track record in closing sales, competitive and business analyses; excellent contract negotiation skills
• Experience of business development experience and/or internet sales, manage E-Commerce, social media, rich media advertising industries, managing online services/businesses
• Advanced negotiator with demonstrable record of success in and understanding of the online marketing environment and trends (including search, display, social media, mobile)
• Long-term strategic planner; results-driven, superior cross-group collaboration and communication skills and organizational agility
• Experience with site and product launch and implementation
• Self-driven team player with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality, business profit and accountability. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
• High degree of competency with Internet, G-mail, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. High comfort level with latest social networking tools and mobile communications.
• B.A/B.S. not required but desired, High School Diploma a must
• Internet Sales experience desirable, but not required
American RV Centers is a premier Memphis Area RV dealer.
Founded in 1990, American RV Centers is a Mid-South RV dealer who is also North Mississippi's oldest RV dealership under continuous family ownership. American RV proudly represents the #1 selling recreational vehicle manufacturers.
Mid- level entry
•Location: American RV Centers, Olive Branch MS
American RV is a premier Memphis RV dealer and is easily accessible to our friends from Nashville and Little Rock. As a dealership that serves customers from multiple different states, we are familiar with the RV licensing and taxing rules for Tennessee, Mississippi, Arkansas and Alabama.
Founded in 1990, American RV is a Mississippi RV dealer who is also North Mississippi's oldest RV dealership under continuous family ownership. American RV proudly represents the #1 selling recreational vehicle manufacturers. Featuring a wide selection of new and previously owned motor homes for sale in the Memphis area, we also have for sale America's favorite brands of fifth wheels and travel trailers.