Jr. Software EngineerSuccessful AdTech Company, New York NYPermanent
A well respected, fun and thriving AdTech company located in Village/SoHo area has reached out to XDuce to introduce them to a talented and dedicated jr. software engineer to build the best-in-class ad platform! Read on….
The Jr. Software Engineer will be working with a cutting edge engineering team to ensure clients can deliver the most amazing ad campaigns. Responsibilities:
- Contribute best-in-class engineering skills to develop highly innovative ad platform
- Continually offer thought-leadership and dependable execution ability in a high-paced environment characterized by ongoing iteration and product pushes
- Play a key role in product development, help shape the direction of our product
- The client will consider a jr/entry level candidate for this role with the following criteria:
- 1-2 years of either work experience or internships with Java and/or open source technologies and projects.
- MUST be green card holder or US Citizen. Unfortunately the client does not offer sponsorship so cannot consider OPT/CPT, EAD or H1 b.
- Java, Objective-C, python, and/or related technologies
- Strong database knowledge in Mysql and Nosql databases such as Cassandra or MongoDB is a plus
- Experience in using open source frameworks is desirable
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience performing effectively in a Agile development environment
- Data analysis and analytics visualization is highly desirable
Please include open source and/or java experience and desire-include project work and code samples.
Also include salary requirements and work authorization status.
PLEASE NOTE: if the application criteria mentioned above is missing upon submission, your application will not be considered. We have an overwhelming response due to the opportunity and need to work through this efficiently. Thank you! J