• Generate buzz around our clients at tradeshows, special events and sales events.
• Produce monthly analysis on sales activity for all distribution channels.
• Light administrative duties.
• Analyze Events as Case Studies and assist with feedback submissions to management and the client.
• Coordinate the flow of Press Releases from drafting through approval process and release to the wire.
• Administer all setup and execution of marketing and sales events.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Associates degree and a minimum of 1 year related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of database software and MS Office Suite.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and/or stand and may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
We are an equal opportunity employer.