Posted 146 days ago in Information Technology
Junior Software Engineer / Web Programmer
The Junior Software Engineer will assist in the development of internal processes, tools, reports and applications that will support the company and its clients. The ideal candidate will play an integral role in researching, developing and implementing of innovative solutions to complex problems. We are a relaxed (jeans and t-shirts are the norm here) fun family environment with many great perks such as free lunch every Friday and Annual Holiday parties. All Staff receive cool swag such as Polo's, fleeces, hats, and jackets as well as a competitive benefits packages that includes paid time off as well as paid company holidays. Next year we are moving to a brand new facility with many exciting ways to make each employee enjoy their time at ILS even more. Some of these new enhancements will be a fully equipped gym, a massage room, and a beautiful new kitchen just to name a few.
· Current experience with: Object Oriented PHP, JQuery, Ajax, MySQL / MS SQL, HTML / HTML5, CSS, C#, ASP.Net, .Net
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Strong time management skills
· Comfortable understanding code written by other Programmers
· Be able to define project requirements through client/staff interaction
· Experience utilizing best practices and cutting edge programming techniques
· Understanding of building, design, and maintenance of large scale relational databases
· Developing new as well as supporting internal systems
· Apache Web Server Administration
· Graphic Design Programs
· IIS Web Server Administration
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Bellmore, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Well Established, Successful International Commerce Firm