Posted 106 days ago in Information Technology
Gordon J Staffing
has another GREAT opportunity!
KEYWORDS: VMware, Citrix, NAS, SAN, infrastructure, XenApp, Xen App
Lead Analyst - Infrastructure Services
Are you looking for a Great New Place to call home? Does job security, amazing benefits and a superior work environment get your attention? If so, this could be just what you have been looking for!
Our client, located in New Orleans is looking for a Lead Analyst to lead solution delivery in Infrastructure Services. Selected candidate will be responsible for the interaction between business IT teams and centralized infrastructure groups to provide packaged services and support across multiple infrastructure service areas. Selected candidate will be responsible for the relationship management and SLAs with the internal IT client teams.
· Serves as key producer of infrastructure services products
· Works within the framework of established operating procedures to implement new or updated technologies to the operating system platforms of the business
· Focuses on both hardware and software aspects of operating systems maintenance to deliver optimum platform performance and reliability.
· Experience with Windows 2003 -2008 R2 Operating Systems
· Experience with scripting technologies like PowerShell or Python
· Experience with virtualization technologies using VMware ESX and
Citrix Xen App server
· Knowledge of Storage technologies NAS & SAN
· Knowledge of Network Based technologies including layer 2 and 3
of a broad range of current IT security platforms and technologies
Client offers, GREAT COMPENSATION (with bonuses) Amazing benefits, either relocation or a sign-on bonus, superior work environment, and on-going training as well as a career path! What else could you ask for? Don't Wait another moment, submit your resume today!
For my daily listings, join my network on Linkedin. Send me an invitation! It’s Free! http://linkedin.com/in/juligordon
No 1099’s No Corp to Corp No 3rd party agencies
IT Staffing and Recruiting for contract, contract ot hire and permanent positions