- Collaborate on residential and commercial interiors projects, conceptual and schematic design, design development, and management of budgets and schedules
- Develop space planning concepts and generate program documents
- Participate in selection of furniture systems and specifications
- Provide project team coordination for finish plans, specifications, and material selections required for construction
- Work with consultants, furniture dealers, product reps, and fabricators to meet overall project objectives
- Assist in managing client expectations, team communication and consultant coordination
- Contribute to office activities, initiatives and learning programs
- Participate in business development and marketing efforts
- MUST be a Florida licensed Interior Designer
- 5+ years of experience as an interior designer
- Strong knowledge of the design process, including FF&E, furniture systems and specifications, color and materials
- Computer skills to include AutoCad, Photoshop, Excel, Word everything else is a PLUS
- Flexibility to focus on a single client with a variety of project types or multiple, concurrent projects in various stages of development
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to communicate design ideas and direction quickly
- Strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills
If you are interested in the Florida License Interior Designer position please contact Ana email@example.com. If your are not a Florida Licensed Interior Designer please do not send resume. Thank You!
About Sam Robin Inc.:
Please check out our website samrobin.com. Thank You!
View all jobs at Sam Robin Inc.