Posted 196 days ago in Manufacturing/Operations
Machine Inventory Control Manager
Starting salary range is 90-100K. Relocation and clean driving record a must.
Reports to: President
· Manages new Ag and construction equipment inventory for aging purposes by tracking machines and maintaining records.
· Completes forecasting for Ag and construction equipment.
· Creates standard machine configurations and manages the configurations through order process.
· Manages new attachment inventory for aging purposes by tracking attachments and maintaining records.
· Manages inventory velocity tool monthly.
· Develops aged inventory marketing plans with the Caterpillar Business Development Manager and Ag Division Manager.
· Assists Sales Department in location of machines through dealer network.
· Manages inventory turns.
· Works within and promotes corporate mission and values of the organization.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Degree in Business Administration, Inventory Management or related field plus 10 years inventory or procurement experience; or equivalent experience and training required.
· Good knowledge of Microsoft office Suite required.
· Experience or knowledge with internal systems DDVS, DBS, Dealer.CAT.Com, and BMTS beneficial but not required.
· Proven skills in written and verbal communications, planning, organizing, leadership and interpersonal relationship building.
· Ability to set and manage priorities.
· Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with others.
A-1 CAREERS is a premier staffing company that specializes in placing candidates in various industries throughout the United States