Posted 130 days ago in Oil/Energy/Power
. We need someone in the general area with injection molding machine maintenance experience and interest in 2nd shift.
Great Words To Search For: maintenance, injection molding, industrial, hydraulic, pneumatic.
Position Title Machine Maintenance Technician - 2nd Shift - VT #1689
Relocation Yes - But they want someone from the Northeast.
Location Bethel VT
Company is recognized as a world leader and innovator in precision injection molding, tooling and contract manufacturing serving market leading companies across the globe.
The Maintenance Technician works as a team member of the Machine Maintenance Department. Responsible for Scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of molding machines and plant systems and auxiliary equipment. This includes control wiring on automation projects, updating machine changes, troubleshooting of electronic systems, robot programming and downloading new programs from equipment suppliers. PLC programming experience preferred, but not required. Other duties include general maintenance, parts inventory and miscellaneous duties to support manufacturing. Perform other related duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
* Industrial equipment background.
* Previous injection molding machine mechanical experience required (5 yr minimum.).
* Ability to identify problems and communicate solutions in a constructive and positive manner.
* General math skills and mechanical aptitude.
* Demonstrated leadership skills to support and strengthen team spirit.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Good safety record.
* Attention to detail a must.
* Good organizational and record-keeping skills a must.
* Valid VT Drivers License with clean record.
* Ability to lift up to 55 pounds.
* Flexibility to work additional hours and weekends when needed.
* Must have own general mechanic's tools (wrenches, sockets, screwdrivers, etc.).
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. High School Diploma, GED or higher.
2. Experience with pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
3. 5 + years of experience in an industrial setting working with injection molding machines.
4. Must have own general mechanic's tools (wrenches, sockets, screwdrivers, etc.).