We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented individual who is proficient in procurement and optimization of digital display advertising to work with proprietary and best-in-class technology partners to create unique value in execution and management of digital display advertising.
The Manager, Audience and Operations is responsible for trafficking display campaigns, reporting and analysis, and coordination with the ad ops team and account teams. Day to day responsibilities include:
- Development and implementation of campaign strategy, new accounts set-up, tagging, audience activation and management
- Campaign trafficking and maintenance including frequency, dayparting, tracking, and various targeting parameters and techniques
- Traffic campaign tags into ad exchange platforms and creative specific ad servers.
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Activate data partners on campaign by campaign basis. Implement data acquisition strategies within the budget constraints
- Analytics based campaign decision support by leveraging proprietary data management capabilities, evaluating performance against campaign goals and key performance indicators
- Scheduled and ad-hoc campaign reporting for monitoring and client delivery
- Identify and account for reporting and data discrepancies, ensure accurate campaign results and trafficking processes
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- BA/BS degree in math, statistics or related filed
- 3-5 years experience in the online advertising industry
- 2+ years experience in the ad trading space with an agency trading desk, demand side platform (DSP), and ad exchange.
- Prior experience with bid management platforms such as Invite Media for active campaign optimization.
- Experience with at least one industry leading ad server such as DART
- Extensive experience with digital display campaign setup, optimization and reporting; database marketing, audience segmentation, audience development, ad targeting
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organizational skills