Small Consulting firm in Lanham Maryland is seeking an enthusiastic individual to work part-time as a marketing manager. This position will directly report to the CEO. Federal contracting experience is a plus.
The ideal candidate Markets and sells services by developing and implementing marketing a marketing strategy aimed at introducing the company's services to various market segments.Duties:
- Conduct market research using online tools to understand the trends and opportunities within the market
- Arrange and attend meetings with potential clients
- Attend trade shows, small business outreach and other events that will as required
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Using contacts, events and online tools, generate viable leads.
- Direct Marketing, Market Segmentation, Marketing Research, Coordination, Project Management, Reporting Research Results, Understanding the Customer, Process Improvement, Initiative, Planning, Financial Skills
- College Degree preferred
- Knowledge of state and federal procurement practices a plus
- Knowledge of proposal writing a plus
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
About Poised HR Solutions:
POISED HR SOLUTIONS provides customized Human Resources solutions for small to medium sized companies, as well as State and Federal Government agencies.
Please visit us at www.poisedhr.com
View all jobs at Poised HR Solutions