My name is Chris, and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Hillsboro, OR. Details for the positions are as follows:
· This is a mechanical engineering position to develop and test new PCB board to board connector solutions.
· They will drive both mechanical design efforts thru multiple suppliers as well as lead the effort to design and develop reliability test in internal labs.
· They will also support the mechanical documentation for the industry specification.
· Help support business units in the understanding and implementation of a new standard.
· Support manufacturing in PCB layout of multi-pack and mechanical definition.
· Own development efforts for new connector and drive multiple suppliers to a single inter-mat able design
· Develop performance requirement from multiple Intel groups and platforms
· Develop design specification documents on connector design
· Develop testing plans for connector reliability testing
· Conduct DOE and report findings
· Program Management of the engineering based project
· Document PCB layouts
· Design mechanical components in support of business unit requirements.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond with your resume attached
About The Fountain Group:
The Fountain Group provides Contingent Labor, Statement-of-Work, and Contingent-to-Permanent resources to clients with an internal/external Contingent Labor Managed Service Program or Clients without a program.
The Fountain Group is committed to the belief that we all share in the responsibility to conduct our businesses in a socially and environmentally responsible manner. We base this on the premise that a company is much more than the products it offers. The effect a company has on the environment, the people and the communities it serves reflects the company.