• Must hold a HS diploma or equivalent
• Six months of high tech assembly experience preferred
• Medical device industry experience is a plus
• Candidates must:
o Be able and willing to work overtime as needed,
o Have a high level of attention to details,
o Understand that they may be working in a clean room environment and handling small/microscopic components, and
o Demonstrate ability to read and understand written procedures and follow directions by meeting basic English proficiency requirements:
• READING: Pass SJM’s proficiency evaluation and
• CONVERSATIONAL/WRITING: Pass agency’s internal screening process
• Job Description:
o Proficient assembly and packaging of medical devices by following company procedures and all processes within the primary work area, while, meeting or exceeding quality and production standards. Use of magnification and other equipment may be required to perform the assigned job(s).
o Ensure that relevant job documentation for cell operation and function is complete, accurate and up to date.
o Perform general housecleaning activities.
o Other duties as assigned, including training support as defined by area Group Leader.