Merchandising Internship - Spring Semester/Quarter 2013
Have an extraordinary chance to work with our merchandising team and gain coveted experience in buying, merchandising, and working with brands. We’re looking for someone who has good eye for style and trends to help us create styling content and make buying decisions.
Your primary responsibilities will be…
- Create outfits in Polyvore that are creative yet accessible
- Create branding verbiage and content around the latest trends and styling ideas
- Manage and style photos of merchandise
- Production / preparation of merchandise
- Weighing in on buying decisions
We’re looking for someone who…
- Is passionate about fashion
- Stays up to date with the latest trends
- Works well with others
- Has an eye for design and a great aesthetic
- Is comfortable writing branding verbiage
- Is hard-working, flexible, scrappy, but polished
- Is someone people look to for style advice
You’ll have to be…
- In college and able to receive school credit for internship
- Available to help out for a minimum of 16 hours per week for the duration of your semester/quarter
- Local to the Bay Area
Email your resume and we'll be in touch with more information about the company.
About Stitch Fix:
Stitch Fix is a shopping service that delivers the latest in greatest trends and brands to clients' doors for them to shop at home. We are growing lightning fast, backed by top-tier Silicon Valley venture partners and led by a management team coming from the best companies in technology and e-commerce.
We're located in South San Francisco and pride ourselves in having a great culture-- we're a great place to work and do everything we can to be part of advancing your career.