Posted 157 days ago in Information Technology
Preparing new Video Hub Offices for production – blackout certifications, SDP connectivity, provisioning test customers, updating channel maps, installing RDP apps.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Review and execution of technical MOPS that will upgrade Video Hub Offices to new Network Releases and or add Video Hub Office capacity.
Expertise with Windows 2003/2008 server, IIS, MOM (Microsoft Operations Management), SMS, DNS, AD, NLB (Network Load Balancing), and Microsoft clustering.
Perform health checks before and after growth and migration maintenance window activities.
Certify new service groups / branch controllers, D-Server, V-Servers are production ready.
MCITP-SA Certification Required
· Windows 2003/2008 Server Expert Required
· IIS Expert Required
· Clustering Intermediate Required
· Active Directory Intermediate Required
· SMS, SCCM Intermediate Desired
· SCOM Intermediate Desired
· Networking Intermediate Required
· IPTV / Microsoft Media Room Intermediate Desired
· Storage Intermediate Desired
· Must be able to stoop/knee/crouch/reach for extended length of time
· Visual acuity to use keyboard, operate equipment and read applications information
· May be required to work additional hours without notice
· Must be able to pass drug screening and background check
Genesis-ATC is an essential manufacturer-to-consumer link providing critical post-manufacturing support, reverse logistics, field engineering services, and equipment sales. Headquartered in San Antonio, TX, with a distribution and network integration center in Memphis, TN, Genesis-ATC is a nationwide business that employs over 480 professionals.