Posted 224 days ago in Information Technology
SecureNet Payment Systems is looking for Mobile Application Developers for contract opportunities. The Mobile Application Developer is responsible for the specifications, design, and development of cutting-edge mobile applications for smartphone and tablets. This Position will have deep skills and experience in iOS and/or Android, depending on the skills set can be lead on one platform and play a supporting role across the other peer developer. Strong passion for focusing on usability during application development, a strong understanding of the software development life cycle.
· Specification, design, development, and debugging of mobile applications that perform well and are extremely user friendly
· Creation of reusable libraries and mobile application frameworks
· Using design patterns to solve application issues
· Working with the UX designers to build the interface with focus on usability features
· Working closely with another mobile app developer leading the other platform development
· Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
· Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
· Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
· Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
· Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
· Standardizing the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort
· Optimizing performance for the apps
· Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
· At least 2-4 years of experience with mobile application development on one or more of these platforms: iOS and/or Android. Experience with multiple platforms is highly preferred.
· Experience with iOS
· Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C
· Experience with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc)
· Experience with xcode
· Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
· Experience of development using web technologies
· Experience in OO programming and design patterns
· Experience Android SDK is a plus
· Experience Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME) is a plus
· Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system is a plus
· Experience with Eclipse is a plus
· Experience with Financial Transactions is a plus.
SecureNet Payment Systems, LLC, is a dynamic, fast-paced company that is seeking talented and motivated professionals to join our growing team. If you are ready for your next challenge and hold a strong commitment to high performance and quality of work, then please consider working for SecureNet. We provide a comprehensive suite of robust, PCI-compliant products and services for electronic payment processing market. SecureNet offers customized and cost-effective single source payments solutions which eliminate the need for multi-source solutions provided and managed large payments integrators.
SecureNet Payment Systems makes accepting payments easy and safe regardless of where they originate with its robust, PCI-compliant proprietary payment platform. From traditional payment processing to electronic invoicing and eCommerce solutions, SecureNet makes payment processing effortless. Connecting merchants, financial institutions and their customers since 1997, SecureNet delivers a fully integrated, one-stop payment solution that is easy-to-use, stable and affordable for merchants of all sizes. Leveraging direct credit card relationships and its extensive platform functionality, SecureNet's payment platform empowers merchants to manage and control how they get paid, where they get paid and when they get paid, giving them the confidence and convenience behind every electronic transaction .
As a direct payment processor, SecureNet is able to provide cost-effective eCommerce solutions by passing cost savings on to merchants and resellers. Through unmatched customer service and seasoned expertise, SecureNet Payment Systems maximizes profitability for all partners by providing the best experience for buyers and sellers. For more information and please visit us at www.SecureNet.com.