Redefine your future. Discover a career with CitiMortgage today.
It's an exciting time at CitiMortgage! We're growing – and growing fast – and we need your talent and enthusiasm.
CitiMortgage specializes in the nationwide lending of residential home mortgages and prides itself in making the dream of homeownership come true for a wide range of customers and partners across the country. All Citi mortgages are originated by Citibank N.A. and serviced by CitiMortgage, Inc. Our employees help first-time homebuyers, customers building a new home, refinancing or tapping into the equity of an existing home, and those needing to restructure loans to fit their budgets. Our team is growing every day. We are currently seeking a Mortgage Closer. Description
- Work in a team environment to close loans and support the necessary team functions
- Responsible for validating closing conditions have been met and for inputting loan information into LPM so the loan documents may be prepared with proper escrow information and fees (within CitiMortgage guidelines)
- Work directly with the Vendor to follow up for the final HUD and ensuring funds are requested timely
- Work with the client to ensure they are aware of any closing conditions, which includes any cash to close etc.
- Responsible for ensuring timely delivery and communication between both the Vendor and the client to avoid any delays or issues with the closing
- Maintain the highest possible standard of customer service while supporting the team goals while ensuring compliance to all Citi policies
Join CitiMortgage today and open a world of possibilities!
- High School/GED
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize complex diversified responsibilities and multi task in a fast paced environment
- Requires organizational and time management skills to balance workload and meet deadlines
- Must be willing to assist teammates and build strong relationship with sales partners to achieve closing goals
- Minimum 1 year mortgage experienced preferred
As a regular full time employee, you will be entitled to our comprehensive benefits beginning on your first day of employment. Our competitive compensation package includes 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.To apply click the link to the Citi Careers Site and search job number 12032464Citi is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
*Tuition reimbursement offered after 90 days.