Software Developer II – Applications Developer or ProgrammerPosition Summary:
Develops programs to meet user needs. Develops system specifications and debugging strategies. Designs and develops programs to comply with overall specifications, performs troubleshooting and debugging of source/object code.Essential Job Functions:
Education, Experience, Certifications, and Technical Skills:
- Codes new applications programs and revises existing programs to meet desired user functionality.
- Tests and debugs new and existing programs, including those written by others.
- Develops and codes entry-level required programs, reports and user input screens.
- Provides documentation for end users and the other relevant departments.
- Maintains log of time and service request status using applicable tracking system.
- Submits all work for quality assurance testing.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Must comply with regulatory compliance and assigned training requirements including but not limited to regulations corresponding to their specific job duties. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary and other employment related actions.
- Develops and codes mid level required programs, reports and user input screens.
- Provide training to Software Developer I personnel as required.
- Must meet all mandatory annual training requirements as specifically applicable to this position.
High School Diploma required
2 - 4 years related experienceRequired Technologies:
C#, Visual Studio 2010, J2EE, JSP, Eclipse,Additional Job/Business Skills:
- Focuses on customer needs
- Responds promptly to customer needs
- Recognizes and anticipates problems
- Uses fact-finding and diagnostic tools
- Implements optimal solutions
- Follows problem management procedures
- Displays technical expertise and applications knowledge
- Follows logical process for problem identification
- Writes clear, readable code
- Resolves bugs and other problems
- Adheres to organization coding standards
- Adheres to practices and standard