Pure Fix Cycles is recruiting a National Sales Manager. We are an entrepreneurial company focused on building an international bicycle brand.
In this role, you will:
· Oversee all domestic US dealer sales
· Develop and implement a complete sales strategy
· Hire, train, and manage all Sales Representatives
· Expand Sales Representative coverage nationwide
· Implement a Sales Representative incentive program
· Create program to address in-house accounts vs. representative accounts
· Follow up with current stores and manage all current house accounts
· Set up dealer loyalty program (dealer locator)
· Participate in trade shows
· Develop programs for race and bike events
· Assist in setting up a CRM system
· Support international distribution deals
This job is based in Burbank, CA, but will require regular travel throughout the country.
· 7+ years in the bicycle industry
· Prior Sales Management Experience a must (National Sales Management is a plus)
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Extremely strong interpersonal skills
About Pure Fix Cycles:
Pure Fix Cycles is the premier fixed gear bicycle company. Based in Burbank, CA, it was founded in 2010 by four college students who had a vision for bringing hip low cost fixies to the masses. The company has experienced tremendous growth since 2010 and is now selling thousands of bicycles a month. The company is currently expanding its product line to include innovative products such as kid-sized fixies, glow-in-the-dark fixies, and low-cost fixed-gear-freestyle bicycles.
www.purefixcycles.com | facebook.com/pfcycles | twitter.com/pfcycles