PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POSTING AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN IT TO APPLY. PLEASE SEND ALL INFORMATION DIRECTLY TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS LISTED BELOW. CLIENT IS SEEKING TO START INTERVIEWS IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE SURE THAT ALL INFORMATION IS SENT IN WORD DOCUMENT FORMAT. PLEASE SEND ALL INFORMATION DIRECTLY TO email@example.com PLEASE TYPE THE JOB TITLE IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL. ALSO PLEASE BE SURE THAT YOUR RESUME CONTAINS YOUR FULL PHYSICAL ADDRESS.
National Sales Recruiting Manager
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Salary & Bonus
Relocation provided for the right candidate
Our Client is seeking a Recruiting Manager in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The National Sales Recruiting Manager will manage recruiting efforts for the client’s merchant line of business. This role will manage a team of four individuals that support the recruitment of sales management, sales support, and both entry and senior level sales positions. This role will require strong partnership with business leaders to design and deliver on hiring plans customized to meet the needs of the organization. This role is responsible for all phases of professional recruitment and selection.
• Leverage skills to develop and deliver a strategic recruiting strategy with internal clients.
• Provide strategic direction to the company’s high-volume, regional recruitment model in areas such as process, infrastructure, and metrics.
• Develop and maintain Merchant recruiting performance and productivity metrics.
• Communicate proactively and regularly with Hiring Managers, Clients and Candidates to ensure a seamless recruiting experience.
• Understand functional hiring needs and translate those needs into effective passive and active sourcing strategies.
• Proactive research of industry competitors and overall familiarity with local and regional talent pools.
• Develop a pipeline of experienced candidates from which potential applicant leads will be generated.
• Ensure the team is using effective screening techniques to target passive candidates.
• Understand candidate requirements, providing compensation guidance to the business to successfully negotiate and close candidates.
• Ensure all Merchant recruiting activity is updated in applicant tracking system.
• Provide service-oriented, organized, timely and thorough candidate and client engagement.
• Manage recruiting process in compliance with regulatory practices and internal processes.
• Participate in job fairs, presentations and other public relation events for recruiting purposes as needed.
• Establish, maintain and grow relationships with community contacts, college officials, and local professionals.
• Directly recruit and manage a requisition load as required by the business needs.
PLEASE ANSWER EACH QUESTION BELOW, AND SUBMIT THE RESPONSES, ALONG WITH YOUR CURRENT RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT AS AN ATTACHMENT DIRECTLY TO THE ADDRESS LISTED BELOW. ANY EMAILS WITHOUT THE RESPONSES TO THESE QUESTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. THE CLIENT IS REQUIRING ALL INFORMATION TO BE COMPLETED IN ORDER TO BE SUBMITTED FOR THIS POSITION. PLEASE TYPE A SHORT PARAGRAPH, STATING WHY YOU ARE A MATCH FOR THIS POSITION. ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE RESPONSES AND PARAGRAPH, PLEASE ATTACH YOUR RESUME AND THOSE OTHER TWO DOCUMENTS AND SEND. PLEASE SEND ALL INFORMATION DIRECTLY TO firstname.lastname@example.org AS TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE. IF YOU CANNOT ANSWER YES TO ALL OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW THAT REQUIRE A “YES” OR “NO” ANSWER, YOU WILL NOT BE A MATCH FOR THIS POSITION.
1. Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree in H.R. or business related field? (REQUIRED)
2. Do you have a broad understanding of recruiting techniques?
3. Do you have at least 6 years of relevant recruitment experience required?
4. Are you well organized and able to coordinate multiple tasks and requests?
5. Are you able to demonstrate recruitment networking and creative sourcing skills?
6. Do you have the ability to interact well with all organizational levels?
7. Do you have the ability to work independently?
8. Do you have integrity and can you maintain confidentiality at all times?
9. What is your current or last salary?
10. Why are you looking to leave your current role?
11. How many years in Managing Recruiting Teams do you have?
12. If offered a position can you relocate to Cincinnati OH?