Scope of Position: This position will be responsible for managing the internal recruitment activity for Oxford Global Resources (OGR) in North America. This is a high volume recruitment environment focused on delivering quality candidates to primarily fill our Account Manager and Technical Recruiter roles in our field offices. The position will also be responsible for filling other positions within the organization. In doing so, the National Staffing Manager will directly supervise, mentor and develop a scalable group of staff recruiters that includes full time and contingent recruiters strategically located throughout our network of offices. The ideal candidate will possess experience in leading in a fluid staffing environment; have a wide degree of creativity, business understanding and personal organization.
- Develop, implement and oversee successful full lifecycle recruiting strategies for all positions at all divisions within OGR.
- Develop the best plan of action for staffing current and future positions by building a solid pipeline of candidates through the use of various sourcing tools including direct sourcing and cold calling.
- Build strong relationships with internal clients in all levels of management, current and future candidates and recruitment and HR teams.
- Communicate staffing levels and expectations to the recruiting team.
- Analyze, read and interpret general business information such as job descriptions, business articles, etc.
- Create and manage budget for the Staffing Department.
- Maintain frequent communication with clients in order to strengthen the recruiting team’s understating of open positions.
- Implement and manage strategic recruitment programs and numerous recruitment process improvements.
- Act as advocate for the staffing organization on various inter-organizational projects.
- Serve as a resource to the team for the relevant staffing and recruitment policies and practices.
- Manage vendor contracts to ensure cost savings to OGR.
- Reporting to the VP, HR, maintain open communication for support required to accomplish the goals of the Staff Recruiting Group. This includes goals, required resources and organizational support.
- Bachelors degree preferred or an equivalent combination of work experience in staffing and recruitment.
- 7+ years experience in a corporate setting recruiting for a variety of positions (sales, technical, administrative, etc.).
- 5+ years managing teams in a high volume recruitment environment.
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems and HRIS (preferably Peoplesoft) required.
- Understanding of federal regulations concerning new hire practices (EEOC, Affirmative Action and OFCCP compliance).
- Able to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve while maintaining flexibility in a fast paced, highly charged environment.
- Work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment.