We are seeking a seasoned Network Architect with data center relocation and consolidation experience who is capable of advising clients about design pros/cons, migration strategies, implementation strategies, systems management and overall best practices. This individual will function as part of a larger team comprised of other technology Subject Matter Experts.
- Extensive network architecture experience with a focus on infrastructure and design as it pertains to data center relocation and consolidation
- Excellent Cisco IOS and NX-OS skills
- Excellent routing, switching and firewall skills
- Cisco certifications recommended
- Technical Project Management experience
- Technical Project Lead experience
- Data center relocation and consolidation
- Large, highly available enterprise environments with mixed physical and virtual infrastructure
- Multi-tiered infrastructure environments (Multi-zoned DMZ and network designs)
- High Availability Infrastructure Design including clustering
- Enterprise-class load balancing
- Enterprise-class backup solutions
- Disaster Recovery infrastructure architecture (F5 3-DNS, BIG-IP)
- Enterprise Availability monitoring tools (Tivoli, Cisco Prime/Unified, HP OpenView)
- Best Practice documentation for an enterprise environment
- Systems administration and support for network operating system and management software
- Design and implementation network high availability configurations
- Technical consulting services for network environment
- Optimization recommendations for network environment
- Change review and technical input for network environment
- Project focal point for network architecture
- This is a largely telecommute position with onsite presence required for project startup and multiple migration weekends.
- Please respond with a Microsoft Word formatted version of your resume.
- Applicant must provide laptop with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
About Innovative Data Technologies, Inc.:
Innovative Data Technologies provides trained and certified professional staff dedicated to developing and implementing business solutions that keep your information systems manageable and reliable.
View all jobs at Innovative Data Technologies, Inc. | Company website