Posted 165 days ago in Biotech/Pharmaceutical
Galleon Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the research and development of pharmaceutical products for diseases of ventilatory control. Founded in 2005, Galleon is headquartered in Horsham, PA, USA.
This is a full-time, exempt position responsible for a wide variety of skilled administrative duties and executive support in maintaining records, compliance, technology and facilities.
The Office Manager’s primary responsibilities include:
· Coordinating schedules, travel and logistics for the CEO and Senior Management Team and, as necessary, members of the Board of Directors. Prepare agendas, correspondence and presentation documents.
· General bookkeeping. Prepares and enters all accounting events to Quickbooks, reconciles to budget, prepares wire transfers and payments. Prepares bi-weekly Payroll. Collaborates with the accounting consultant on budgeting, the monthly financial close, and end of year activities.
· Managing office services (facilities, courier, records retention, utilities, security, communications, IT) and associated vendors and delivery of services. Monitors costs and ensures that budgets, performance and maintenance requirements are met. Liaisons with building management and coordinates services in response to new needs (space, HVAC issues, safety, etc.).
· Human Resources support. Maintains employee records, initiates new employee on-boarding, and coordinates benefits. Initiates, maintains, and retains all employee contracts and consulting agreements.
· Administrative support. Includes filing and general organization of important and confidential company documents, assisting managers with documents, and back-up administrative support to the Research & Development team.
· Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience in support of multiple managers.
· Proficient use of Quickbooks or other financial accounting software, and Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Excellent communication skills in English
· Excellent organization skills and attention to details
· Demonstrated emotional maturity, self-motivation, and the ability to work independently
· Flexibility, and ability to cope with ambiguity and limited structure
The O'Connor Group provides complete Talent Acquisition and HR outsourcing and consulting services that enable companies to build competitive advantage through workforce Talent Acquisition and retention. With a focus on human capital solutions.
The O'Connor Group works as an extension of your team, with a wide range of services that include full lifecycle, on-demand and project Talent Acquisition services, executive search and HR consulting.