Are you passionate about online communities? Do you love helping people and thrive on making their lives better? Do you have superb written communication skills? Our online community of 9 million is growing fast and we have an incredible opportunity for a patient and diplomatic Community Support Associate who will serve as the initial point of contact for our user community.
Experience Project (http://experienceproject.com) is the largest online community for sharing experiences. Launched in 2007, and backed by the investors of Twitter and Google, Experience Project is a young, well-funded cutting-edge technology company looking to evolve the social model in a powerful way. We connect people through life experiences and help individuals and non-profit organizations activate and harness the social millions to engage in meaningful causes.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for social media and understands the great value of customer service and the value that can be created when brands and users engage together in social communities. As our Community Support Associate, you will be on the front lines providing top notch support to our online community and ensuring quality and positive experiences throughout. This position is based in San Francisco.
● Provide online support for users with general inquiries and technical issues
● Serve as the initial point of contact for users and tenaciously follow through on all issues until they are resolved
● Effectively troubleshoot new issues and communicate solutions in a timely manner
● Effectively manage customer support queues on a daily basis resolving issues through email communication
● Provide weekend and evening coverage for the community support team
Desired Skills & Experience
● Experience with Desk.com, Salesforce, and/or Zendesk
● Experience providing excellent customer support to online community
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
● Strong time management, organizational and expedient follow-up skills
● Strong work ethic, dedication and genuine care for our online community
● Ability to empathize with our users and creatively resolve issues and help turn around any negative situation diplomatically
● Team player with ability to work independently as well
● Passion to go “above and beyond” the call of duty
● Experience in start-up environment a plus
● Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Compensation and Benefits
● Base salary plus stock options
● Generous and comprehensive benefit package including 401K
● Fun, flexible, collaborative work environment
If this describes your skills and experience and you are passionate about supporting and growing online communities, please send us your resume along with a cover letter describing your background, strengths, and interests.
At Kanjoya, we develop technologies that enable real understanding of human expression.
Our social discovery platform, Experience Project (www.experienceproject.com), enriches people's lives by deeply connecting them around their shared experiences.
The stories from Experience Project's 10M+ monthly unique users formed the largest corpus of raw emotional data on the web. With Crane, we map language to emotions at scale, training our first of its kind sentiment analysis solution. Crane provides detailed emotion-based insights to help businesses understand and connect with their audiences, quickly identifying leads, driving increased sales, and reducing churn.
Kanjoya is a startup based in the Financial District of San Francisco. Investors include Floodgate, Baseline, SV Angel, and D.E. Shaw.