Posted 249 days ago in Manufacturing/Operations
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the Operations Coordinator takes the lead of day to day management of the Edmonton service center.
This position is responsible for hands-on coordination and assistance in all activities within the service center's shop, yard, and office, including coordinating with the logistics team for transportation of equipment, ensuring effective customer service, controlling expenses to deliver profitable operations, and coordinating the operations team.
The desired background for this position includes:
• Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university or equivalent
• Operations experience
• Financial management experience preferred
• PC literacy with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. ERP system experience a plus
• Embraces and promotes Safety Culture
• Positive, self-starter who enjoys working with others in a fast paced environment to deliver consistent quality
• Drive for results to achieve standards of excellence and achieve ‘step changes’ in business results
• Reliable and committed to delivering quality performance
• Hands on management
• Ability to operate a forklift and lift heavy objects
• Strong communication skills
We offer a competitive salary $65K+, plus potential bonus, and excellent benefits. Take this opportunity to apply and grow your career with an industry leader who is committed to your professional growth.
We are Canadian Recruitment Agency experts in developing that profile of your company and, more importantly, communicating that information to candidates in the language they are speaking. We attract people to your company, your culture and your vision.
Our goal is to become a specialist and an advocate in YOUR business. We also find the skills, experience, education and mindset you are looking for, too. That enables us to represent you in the best possible way.