Oracle EBS Apps Dev
Contract to Hire or Full Time
5+ years of Oracle Applications R12 programming and analysis experience with a variety of technical projects.
Functional knowledge of Oracle e-Business Suite applications with focus on Financials R12 AP, AR, FA, GL, FAH, Treasury.
This role will focus on enhancing and extending and integrating our existing Oracle EBS environment (AP, AR, FA, Cash Mgmt, GL, and FAH) using standard methods, along with implementing new Oracle EBS modules for the company. Strong development, project management, communication and analytical skills are required to work closely with end users and business process owners.
Additional duties include but are not limited to:
• Writing technical documentation
• Document user requirements
• Research Oracle functionality
• Team with Oracle Support to resolve issues
• Recommend and test Oracle patches, and troubleshoot production issues
• The position will also maintain existing reports, forms and programs to support the current implementation
• Bachelor's degree required
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred
• 5+ years of Oracle Applications R12 programming and analysis experience with a variety of technical projects
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
• Solid skills in Oracle 10g or higher, SQL*Plus and PL/SQL
• Ability to use Oracle approved methods of customizing the e-Business Suite application
• Functional knowledge of Oracle e-Business Suite applications with focus on Financials R12 AP, AR, FA, GL, FAH, Treasury
• Technical understanding of the data model across a variety of modules
• Strong communication skills (written and oral)
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle, s/w quality assurance, and source code control
• Self starter; Able to accomplish objectives given general guidance without requiring detailed managerial oversight
• Ability to learn new technical, functional and business concepts without formal training
• Ability to work individually or collaboratively with other team members
• Experience extending or personalizing self-service within the OA Framework
• Experience with Oracle ADI and BI Publisher
• Understanding of common business processes surrounding the use of Oracle's e-Business Suite
About IDI Consulting:
When choosing the right employer, one must consider all of personal requirements needed to commit long term. At IDI Consulting, LLC (IDI) we believe in and practice the principal of mutually open, honest, and respectful communications. This mutual respect provides the foundation for effectively attaining all of our objectives. With that premise in mind, we will share ideas, goals, and strategies including a common sense, ethical approach that is seldom practiced in today's business world.
We respect your time and interests, by knowing and understanding your job search goals and together we will focus on your career path and pursue the opportunities that make good common sense decisions for you. IDI will respect your privacy, never revealing your identity to anyone without your express consent.