Posted 34 days ago in Information Technology
Oracle Technical Lead
Purpose of Position
Hitachi Consulting’s Oracle practice is currently experiencing significant growth and we are actively recruiting strategic thinking, entrepreneurial, and energetic candidates to perform as proven leaders in our Market Location. This individual(s) will have sales, management, and delivery responsibility for large, complex client engagements.
Responsibilities will include
• Responsibility for managing technical teams on multiple large engagements
• Management of engagement risk and profitability and client expectations for technical phases of projects
• Development of and execution against technical plans and budgets for projects
• Definition of deliverable content
• Actively participate in developing specific target accounts, identifying consulting opportunities, assist in developing proposals and closing deals
• Development and maintenance of relationships at all levels in a client organization
. Intellectual Property Development
• Responsibility for contributing to the increase awareness of technology and enhance learning of your team members
Market Location Leadership
• Development and maintenance of a profitable team of architects and consultants
• Provide career guidance for architects and consultants
• Participation in recruitment and engagement staffing
We are seeking individuals with the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 8+ years’ experience in professional services (prior major consultancy experience preferred) with a mix of functional and in-depth technical competencies
• 3+ years of experience leading, managing, directing on shore and off development teams
• Recent implementation experience with Oracle E-Business Suite release 12i (in at least two of the following areas - Financials, OM, CRM, MFG, HRMS, Project Accounting)
• Deep knowledge of the Oracle technology stack including PL/SQL, Oracle 9i/10g,11g RDBMS, Oracle Discoverer, Oracle Forms/Reports, and Oracle Workflow, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Applications Development Framework, Oracle Applications Framework
• Technical knowledge of all aspects of Oracle's E-Business Suite in estimating, designing, & developing: Conversions, Interfaces, Customizations & Extensions
• Experience in scoping, estimating Oracle 12i upgrades, developing resource plans for staffing and executing projects that manages client expectations and project risks*Industry experience with high-tech, multi-distribution companies
• Proven experience in managing and assisting in sales of multiple, large ($1M+) Oracle system implementations or upgrades -- interact with CIOs and Sr. IT and Business leadership within a fast-paced, high-tech environment
• Strong leadership, communication (verbal and written), analytical and problem-solving skills
• Effectively lead complex meetings with large groups and / or senior clients
• Ability to communicate complex technical analysis to technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to lead and provide direction to team members (on or offshore) including technical vision, architecture and design
• Possesses the qualities and characteristics that support development of junior team members to grow a practice
• Regular and expeditious travel throughout the United States and occasionally overseas is required to meet client needs and timetables.
• Available to be stationed at and work from an out-of-town client site for an extended period of time.
Preferably the Northeast
Hitachi Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Hitachi Consulting, the global business and IT consulting arm of Hitachi, Ltd. (NYSE: HIT), provides solutions for Fortune 2000 companies across many industries. Our Oracle practice meets with our clients to understand their needs and then acts to enable and implement key business strategies. We deliver practical solutions to generate demand, ensure supply and help manage their enterprise effectively. Our commitment to deliver measurable results is unparalleled, as is our dedication to transfer knowledge to our clients.
About Hitachi Consulting
As Hitachi, Ltd.'s (NYSE: HIT) global consulting company, with operations in the United States, Europe and Asia, Hitachi Consulting is a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to Global 2000 companies across many industries. With a balanced view of strategy, people, process and technology, we work with companies to understand their unique business needs, and to develop and implement practical business strategies and technology solutions. From business strategy development through application deployment, our consultants are committed to helping clients quickly realize measurable business value and achieve sustainable ROI.
Hitachi Consulting's client base includes 25 percent of the Global 100 as well as many leading mid-market companies. We offer a client-focused, collaborative approach and transfer knowledge throughout each engagement.
Purpose of Position
Hitachi Consulting's Hi Tech practice is currently experiencing significant growth and we are actively recruiting strategic thinking, entrepreneurial, and energetic candidates to perform as proven leaders in the markets we serve.