is an interactive performance-based marketing and web development firm specializing in email advertising and consumer facing web properties with broad appeal. We are seeking a PHP Development Intern
to join our growing development team.
The person in this position will be making an impact not only in our company but also in the Internet marketing industry, as he or she will be working on innovative projects and participating as a key member of our team. Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Work on a project management team to develop new web products
- Consult with members of creative and development teams to produce technical specifications for new projects
- Coordinate with developers (both local and remote) on the execution of product specifications
About Our Internships
- Ability to adapt and pick up new technology to meet project demands
- Intermediate experience with Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP
- Ability to work individually or in a team to beat tight deadlines
- Strong technical writing skills
The more you know the better but we're here to teach. Our knowledgeable, experienced team will give you the time, tools and training to succeed. You'll bring the talent and temperament to get the job done.
We offer flexible hours and offer full-time and part-time paid ($9 - $11 / hour) opportunities. Responsibilities are geared towards the interns skill-set and interests.
We're close by: University of California, Irvine (UCI) (7.9 miles), California State University, Fullerton (CSUF) (13.6 miles), Chapman University (6.8 miles), Orange Coast College (5.8 miles), Vanguard University (6.7 miles)