Monday-Saturday/8:00 am-5:00 pm
Rate: 26.45-31 .55/hr
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Reviewing payroll records to ensure adherence to LSM policies and procedures.
- Preparing and maintaining all supporting documentation as required for payroll transactions.
- Assisting with some Human Resources functions, including pre-hire paperwork, background checks, and other duties as assigned by the Assistant Administrator.
- High School diploma or GED is required.
- 1+ years experience in payroll is required.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.