Immediate opportunity for an outstanding, experienced Press Brake Operator for an east metro manufacturing plant.Qualifications:
Education and/or Experience
- Qualified candidates must have some direct work experience (recent) operating press brakes. Candidates should not have difficulty running/operating jobs from day one.
- Candidates must be able to operate a press brake (Cincinnati, Accupress Brakes) in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Candidates must be able to read and interpret blueprints and diagrams to ensure end product meets job specifications to within .001 inch.
- Ideal candidates should be able to make adjustments to machine/programs to complete forming jobs according to specifications in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Must be able to maintain production levels/rates.
- Must be able to read a tape measure , protractor, and calipers with 100% accuracy.
- Candidate must be familiar with Proform, CBII, FM II.
- Must be physically able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced production manufacturing environment.
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).Requirements:
Candidates must pass criminal background check (no felony or gross misdemeanor charges or convictions), drug test and physical.
Valid DL and reliable transportation are required.
Pay is negotiable, between $14-$18/hour, DOQ and experience.