Our client in the Syracuse, NY area is seeking a Process Engineer. As a Process Engineer you will focus on process engineering and testing support for the company’s product lines.
Key duties of the Process Engineer include:
- Manage the development and performance of scientific test procedures for new products
- Troubleshoot and document existing product performance
- Proactively lead team-based continuous improvement (Kaizen) efforts for assigned product lines to ensure that the product design, manufacturing process and product costs are always being improved upon
- BS degree in a technical discipline (Mechanical or Chemical Engineer)
- 3+ years of manufacturing experience and familiar with processes involving thermal and chemical interactions, project management techniques, and industrial manufacturing techniques
- Knowledge of statistical process control, lean manufacturing, kaizen events
- Ability to travel up to 40% as needed
Professionals Incorporated is an EOE
About Professionals Incorporated:
Headquartered in Liverpool, NY, Contemporary Personnel Staffing and Professionals Incorporated partners with top companies Nationally and Globally to provide temporary and direct hire staffing, executive recruiting and payroll processing services. As a Woman-owned Small Business, we have an earned reputation for the most innovative recruiting solutions. Whether you are looking for a career or looking to hire, the recruiters at CPS & Professionals Incorporated are here to help!