Posted 243 days ago in Computer/Software
The Mobile Roadie Product Manager is focused on facilitating the smooth and efficient design and construction of features and products from conception to launch. The ideal candidate has exceptional organizational skills, excellent product design insight, and the technical and design aptitude to communicate effectively across our team of engineers and designers. They should enable the production team to focus and work effectively.
The Product Manager should have a background in design and/or development of interactive products and be able to execute tasks in those areas. Have an encyclopedic knowledge of the Mobile Roadie products, competitors' products, and the state of the industry.
• Be a resource for the product team to work out solutions remove impediments, keep production on schedule, and elicit quality results.
• Effectively communicate ideas across the company using detailed written product requirements and in-person interactions.
• Be passionate about user experience and act as the voice of the customer and end-user within the company.
• Provide an objective viewpoint for the design team, and help them to find unique and elegant solutions.
• Gather feedback from customers and end-users and always improve usability and value of products.
• Track the ongoing progress of development, maintain schedules, and communicate the status of features to those who request it.
• Ability to write effective product documentation, including use cases, user stories, wireframes, mockups, functional requirements, etc.
• Ability to switch contexts and work effectively on multiple projects and products.
• Ability to perform actual design, development, and prototyping tasks.
Mobile Roadie (www.mobileroadie.com) is an award winning platform that lets anyone create an iPhone or Android App in minutes and manage it via a CMS. We are growing quickly and are building Apps for major brands all over the world, including Adele, LA Kings, Rolling Stones, Cirque du Soleil, Wynn Las Vegas, San Diego Zoo, Dallas Mavericks, Harvard University, and the World Economic Forum.