AGCO is seeking a Project Team Leader for our industry-leading agricultural application equipment at our state-of-the-art facility in Jackson Minnesota.
The Project Team Leader is responsible for the leading and managing the New Product Introduction (NPI) project after the Product Development Request is approved and the project is established. This position requires an enthusiastic approach to coordinate multi-functional project teams and to ensure deliverables are completed according to agreed metrics for quality, financials, and timing. NPI projects may vary in scope from components to entire vehicles.
The person filling this position is expected to lead and motivate members of the project team(s), utilize AGCO Major Product Introduction Procedure (AMPIP) methodology, report status of projects to Product Management, and consolidate project documentation required for Gate Reviews and presentation to site leadership. She/he will work with and develop relationships with key personnel at the manufacturing site and other regions around the world.JOB DUTIES
- Assemble, manage and develop the NPI project team.
- Drive and document NPI project requirements, targets, and deliverables.
- Prepare project reviews that are organized, communicated and conducted using established templates & tools.
- Ensure documentation supports gate reviews in accordance to project commitments and timelines.
- Facilitate communication of project risks and mitigations, and own the master project schedule.
- Serve as subject matter expert and team resource for project management methodology and the AMPIP process.
- Motivate and assist other project team members on effective project management practices.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Experience in project management, cross-functional NPI team leadership, and phase-gate processes required.
- Proficiency creating and managing dynamic project schedules.
- Experience with MS Office and with project management software.
- Excellent analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead through influence
- Flexible, team player, self-starter, able to drive business decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business or related field.
- PMP certification a plus.
AGCO, Your Agriculture Corporation, offers a full product line of tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, forage, tillage equipment, implements and related replacement parts. AGCO products are sold under the core brands of Challenge, Fendt, Massey Ferguson and Valtra, and are distributed globally through more than 2,700 independent dealers and distributors, in more than 140 countries worldwide. AGCO also provides retail financing through AGCO Finance. AGCO is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia and employs 14,000 employees worldwide.
Our Hesston location is our largest manufacturing facility in North America. It is one of the world's leading tractor brands, offering one of the most complete lines of agricultural farming equipment in the industry from Combines, Hay Equipment, Planters and Seeding. Extending from ruggedly simple to high-specification equipment, Massey Ferguson's product line also includes vineyard, fruit, utility and compact tractors for demanding specialist applications. Massey Ferguson is also a force in the global harvesting business.