Our client, a fast paced, growing pharmaceutical company in Central NJ is seeking a professional Project Assistant for about a six-month contract. This position pays up to $30/hr, depending upon experience.
The Project Assistant, Promotional Review, will assist the Directors and Managers of Regulatory Affairs Promotional Review and Regulatory Operations Regulatory Affairs with printing, data entry and archiving.
• Build a strong relationship with internal customers, including marketing, marketing operations, medical, legal and other regulatory functions.
• Work with marketing operations and Regulatory Promotion Review group to print the weekly agenda items for the PRB meetings in order to facilitate ease of review and meet all necessary timelines.
• Strong interpersonal skills working with cross functional areas (marketing, regulatory, and marketing ops).
• Strong IT skills. To work with an internal IBM-database.
• Extensive printing is required with an aptitude for problem solving.
• Strong time management skill required.
• Proactively manage the scope of project responsibilities, identify and compose necessary correspondence relevant to projects as assigned.
• Find information/solutions to challenging areas related to assigned projects in the interest of keeping the project streamlined and moving forward.
• As assigned, participate in project teams.
• Assume additional responsibilities as applicable.
• Take the initiative to assist with overflow in other areas as needed.
• Ability to adapt and quickly learn new processes / systems.
• Maintain routine fillings for RA File Room.
• Data Entry.
• Requires high school diploma and 2-4 years pharmaceutical experience.
• Associates degree in IT field preferred.
• Familiarity with various IT functions including database maintenance.
• Willingness and ability to implement action plans without being told to do so.
• Drive for results approach to work.
• High commitment to quality of all projects. A “do what it takes” mindset and positive attitude.
• Effective personal time management and project management skills.
• Can orchestrate and manage multiple activities to accomplish a goal and satisfy customers.
• Strong detail orientation.
• Uses and participates in a team approach.
• Ability to cope and work effectively within an environment that has quickly changing processes and procedures.
Consultnetworx is a national staffing firm that provides consultants, temp to hire, and full time employees to small/medium/ large companies in the areas of Human Resources, IT, Pharmaceutical, Corporate Support, Sales and Finance.
The Consultnetworx team prides itself on its personal, innovative and hands-on approach to business, with a focus on creative sourcing and cultivating client relationships. We call it Xtreme Recruiting-- and it works! Our firm has excellent recruiting metrics to prove it: 93% of the positions we search for are effectively filled by our team, 98% of our consultants successfully COMPLETE their assignments and 95% of first-time clients become repeat customers.
Not fully satisfied with the so-called advanced sourcing capabilities of internet job boards and niche sites, our principals had a transformative idea ... to enhance Consultnetworx by building a vast personal network of professional contacts, one relationship at a time. We launched a sister company, Speednetworx, and started hosting unique and exciting live speed networking events. As the popularity of these events grew, so did Consultnetworx. Today, our business boasts an ever-growing network of highly-coveted, passive talent that our competition can not offer you.
Our recruiters are required to have both in-house and staffing agency experience. In this way, they can fully understand the need of our clients as well as our candidates, recognize the contrasts (and characteristics) of different corporate cultures and align companies and employees for a mutually beneficial fit.