This position assists with general shipping and control of Intermex inventory.
- Equipment recovery (Terminated agencies and replacement orders).
- Stay tuned to e-mails for any order/request. Provide company with any supplies needed or any additional request (toners and office supplies).
- Inventory control. Update and edit inventory using inventory software. Ona daily basis provide Technical Support with the equipment to be prepared.
- General Shipping. Receive, organize, maintain, and ship inventory via UPS (Unpack equipment from terminated agencies and orders of replacement). Postal services, daily outgoing envelopes, compliance frames and documents.
- Restock of vending machines.
- Package deposit bags (monthly activity).
- Cover Security guard during lunch breaks.
- Outside tasks related to administrative operations of the office.
- Work on projects or tasks assigned by the Purchasing Supervisor, Accounitng Manager or Director of Finanacial Operations.
High School Diploma
Proficient in relevant computer applications - Microsoft Office
Excellent written and oral communication skills (English and Sapanish)
Compensation: $10.50 - $11.00 per hour plus discretionary bonus potential per quarter.