Quality Engineer Job Duties:
- Manage Customer Returns & quality issues/complaints.
- Assist in the determination of root cause and implementation of corrective action.
- Document nonconformances and maintain database.
- Communicate drawing / specification issues with Customers.
- Conducting internal audits
- Monitoring supplier quality & delivery issues.
- Review and approve Routers and master inspection reports.
- Recall measuring equipment & stage it for calibration.
- Assist in training of employees.
- Compile and inspect documentation for delivery to Customer.
- Assist Director of Quality & Improvement in improvement projects.
3 - 5 years minimum experience. Excellent analytical skills. Experience in interpreting & understanding drawings and specifications. Superior software (MS Project, Excel, etc.) abilities required. Certified Quality Engineer preferred. Lean Manufacturing experience a plus. Starting salary:
$40 - $60K DOE.