Assures quality product by monitoring and enforcing specifications; supervising staff.
* Accomplishes quality services human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
* Meets quality services operational standards by contributing quality services information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
* Meets quality services financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
* Monitors raw product condition by inspecting, analyzing, and approving or rejecting incoming ingredients and supplies.
* Maintains product quality by evaluating quality audits; enforcing established specifications, methods, and procedures.
* Minimizes hold product by evaluating problem; analyzing product; initiating action plan for re-work.
* Determines disposition of finished product by collecting, classifying, analyzing, and interpreting data; judging product conformity to specifications.
* Maintains product quality documentation system by ensuring completion of audit forms.
* Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Supervision, Technical Understanding, Promoting Process Improvement, Documentation Skills, Managing Processes, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Analyzing Information , Managing Profitability, CAD, Quality Engineering, Operations Research
WORKFORCE - is a locally owned and operated independent staffing firm. We offer more than 25 years of combined experience of recruiting and placement of industrial, manufacturing and professional positions. We are a certified minority owned business that specializes in the recruitment and placement of TOP talent.