My name is Michael Kushnir and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a RF Optimization Engineer
for a prominent client of ours. Nine position available nationwide (Los Angeles, Boston, Baltimore, Southwest, VA
Details for the positions are as follows:Job Description:
- The CDMA/LTE RF Optimization Engineer is responsible for market/clusters performance and works on optimizing the RF issues using existing RF design, drive test data, and service measurement.
- The Engineer will be required to lead/work with a team of engineers in market to accomplish above mentioned. Candidate will work with teams (company employees, contractors, subcontractors) in performance of the work and be accountable for completing all RF projects on time and to the requirements of the contract.
- Work with RF design engineer to understand the RF design, cluster definition, customer expectation, and network configuration.
- Study RF design coverage maps and identify problem areas in terms of coverage, interference, or pilot pollution.
- Strong skills in analyzing layer 3 messaging for CDMA and LTE.
- Execute tasks to optimize RF clusters in the customer network during the deployment phase.
- Determine test equipment needed and work with company RF Manager to order it from RF Toolkit group.
- Confirm spectrum clearance, integration testing, power calibration, and call-through tests were carried out, and all entrance criteria are met before start of optimization.
- Troubleshooting problem areas and provide recommendations for system performance enhancements.
- Generate script files necessary for RF optimization.
- Perform sanity check on antenna configuration.
- Make sure that the Methods and Procedures on optimization are followed correctly and optimization procedures implemented are consistent with company recommendations.
- Troubleshoot areas with poor RF performance. Request drive tests, analyze data, and recommend network changes as applicable.
- Support KPI monitoring before and after migration, identify issues, analyze and troubleshoot and escalate, as needed, for resolution.
- Candidate must have at least 5 years of experience on RF Projects (CDMA, and/or LTE).
- A BS in EE or equivalent is required. Candidate must have excellent communication and people skills. They must be able to work well with both, internal engineers, managers, and directors plus with customers at all levels.
- They must have excellent problem solving skills. Flexibility to travel within North America is required for this position. Background in data analysis and tool generation a plus (software experience is beneficial). Layer 3 Messaging expertise.
- Exposure to RAN and Core of LTE and CDMA
- Experience with SPO/NPO, etc type tools.
If you are interested, reply to this ad with your resume attached.
If are not available, please forward this email to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate hired