HealthTech Solutions Group (HTSG) is seeking a Reimbursement System Specialist to join our expanding company. This is a full-time staff position and is located in our Plano, TX office. This position will be responsible for helping to identify underpayments and ensure the contracted amount for all claims.
HealthTech Solutions Group offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/Supplemental/Life, STD, LTD, FSA, and 401(k) plan with generous company match. This position would be eligible for stock options as approved by the Board of Directors.Salary Requirement: $70k-$80k Responsibilities
- Work with tools available for analyzing remittance data to identify and work underpayments
- Analyzes paid claims line-by-line and reports on payments at variance to the most recently contracted rates
- Identifies likely errors such as claims paid according to the rates for similar plans, while helping HealthTech recover revenue that it is contractually entitled to
- Underpayment identification and tracking
- Assist with analyzing all 835 remittance data and comparing actual reimbursements to the contracted rates for each payor
- Work with software, billing and appeals staff to view the specific reimbursement calculation that is used to determine expected payment amounts, as well as view detailed display of the payor transaction on the remittance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Prefer 2 to 5 years’ experience in comparable role
- Experience in building contracts in contract management software
- MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
The Reimbursement System Specialist should also possess the following traits:
- Enjoy working with others in a team atmosphere.
- Prefer a small-business, fast paced working environment.
- Have a “customer-service” orientation
HealthTech Solutions Group is dedicated to providing the services and technology solutions to community and rural hospitals across the country. If you believe in HealthTech’s values of quality, respect, initiative, integrity, customer satisfaction, excellent performance, and personal commitment, and passionately pursue and inspire excellence in the delivery of community-based healthcare, then please contact us.
HealthTech provides an employment arbitration program for applicants and employees, and is an Equal Opportunity Employer