Posted 162 days ago in Manufacturing/Operations
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POSTING AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN IT TO APPLY. PLEASE SEND ALL INFORMATION DIRECTLY TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS LISTED BELOW. CLIENT IS SEEKING TO START INTERVIEWS IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE SURE THAT ALL INFORMATION IS SENT IN WORD DOCUMENT FORMAT. PLEASE SEND ALL INFORMATION DIRECTLY TO email@example.com PLEASE TYPE THE JOB # AND TITLE IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL. ALSO PLEASE BE SURE THAT YOUR RESUME CONTAINS YOUR FULL PHYSICAL ADDRESS.
Job # 1774730
Root of Jobs - Research & Development
United States - Ohio - Brecksville
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - Yes
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - Yes
Our Advanced Materials, a subsidiary of our company, has an immediate need for Resin Development Research Scientist at our Brecksville, OH location (a southern suburb of Cleveland):
- Develop new and novel chlorinated polymers to compliment and expand current product offerings.
- Work closely with the team to understand resin technology from laboratory scale (Brecksville, OH) to pilot plant scale and on to commercial scale (Louisville, KY and Delfzijl, The Netherlands).
- Develop and conduct analytical tests unique to our client.
- Interact collaboratively and cooperatively with internal groups to characterize and quantify both TempRite and competitive high temperature thermoplastic resins.
- Characterize the thermal, structural, and chemical properties of resin.
- Cooperate with the product development scientists and engineers in order to recommend appropriate resins applicable to the processing and end-use performance criteria.
- Document and communicate project progress via our company's project tracking system, periodic reports/presentations other established project tracking methods. Communicate the achievements, challenges and delays of all projects.
- Develop technical literature comparing, to other polymer resins for internal use.
- Up to 15% domestic and international travel.
PLEASE ANSWER EACH QUESTION BELOW, AND SUBMIT THE RESPONSES, ALONG WITH YOUR CURRENT RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT AS AN ATTACHMENT DIRECTLY TO THE ADDRESS LISTED BELOW. ANY EMAILS WITHOUT THE RESPONSES TO THESE QUESTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. THE CLIENT IS REQUIRING ALL INFORMATION TO BE COMPLETED IN ORDER TO BE SUBMITTED FOR THIS POSITION. PLEASE TYPE A SHORT PARAGRAPH, STATING WHY YOU ARE A MATCH FOR THIS POSITION. ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE RESPONSES AND PARAGRAPH, PLEASE ATTACH YOUR RESUME AND THOSE OTHER TWO DOCUMENTS AND SEND. PLEASE SEND ALL INFORMATION DIRECTLY TO firstname.lastname@example.org AS TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.
1. Do you have a Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Polymer Science, or Engineering?
2. Do you have a minimum 5 years of Industrial R&D experience developing new technologies from the Laboratory Scale to the Pilot Scale in a safe and environmentally conscious manner? (Explain in Detail)
3. Do you have experience in characterizing polymer structure? (Explain in Detail)
4. Do you have excellent computer and statistical data analysis skills?
5. Are you a self-starter and leader with high drive and initiative?
6. Are you willing to travel as needed?
7. Do you have an advanced Degree in Chemistry, Polymer Science, or Engineering?
8. Do you have experience in Polyvinyl Chloride Polymerization and Characterization for Commercial Products? (Explain in Detail) 9. Do you have experience in Chlorination Chemistry? (Explain in Detail)
10. Do you have DOE experience? (Explain in Detail)