SAP Analyst - FI/ CO - Perm w/direct hire by client; relo assistance
- BS/BA degree in Information Systems or Business-related field and 3-5 years of multiple full lifecycle SAP implementation experience covering requirements gathering, system design, configuration/development, functional testing, go live and support.
- Hands-on experience with SAP FICO ECC 6.0 is necessary. Comprehensive understanding of SAP's customizing toolset, including IMG (Implementation Management Guide).
- Experienced System configuration in SAP Finance/Controlling modules with an emphasis on the areas of Product Cost Controlling, Cost Object Controlling, Costing & Allocations, Internal Orders, Profitability Analysis, Profit Center Accounting, and Management Reporting (CO-PC, CO-PA, CO-CCA, CO-PCA, CO-IO).
- In depth knowledge of Accounting/Finance business processes and of SAP FI/CO integration with SD, MM and PP.
- Prior experience in a large manufacturing environment.
- At least 3-5 years of business analysis and process design.
- Proficient use of MS Office products including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio and Project.
- High level of communication skills including exceptional presentation skills, and the ability to write complex documents that are concise and understood by multiple levels of the organization.
- Ability to provide thought leadership, and gain the respect of multiple levels of the organization.
DataMasters is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology. Located in Greensboro, NC, and founded in 1971, we are a certified woman-owned business. We offer flexible staffing and project solutions worldwide which require technical expertise on demand. Projects range from complex web development initiatives to enterprise-wide applications development and technical support.
Follow us on Facebook (DataMasters) and Twitter @DataMasters_NC