SAPTreasury Risk ManagementCapital Markets Technology Services The Practice
Our Advisory practice solves our clients' most complex financial instrument and physical market challenges by delivering risk advisory, technical accounting, quantitative, technology and operational services. Specifically, our consulting projects include risk assessment and solution implementation for business strategies and policies, business processes, organization structure, risk modeling, management reporting and treasury, trading and risk systems. We help clients draw the necessary information from the capital markets, their customers, regulators and other sources, analyze the information across risk classes, and report the information to managers in an efficient but secure format to facilitate tactical and strategic decision making.
Our professionals bring extensive experience in risk management, trading, treasury, investment management, operations, accounting, taxation, asset securitization, and management consulting to each assignment.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and get the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize everything from your career path to your educational opportunities to your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits, and opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced SAP Treasury Manager to join our treasury practice to help drive growth and manage delivery teams, bring subject matter expertise around Treasury processes and SAP treasury skills to our consulting services. Our delivery of services focuses on treasury and risk management strategies, treasury transformations and treasury technology solution delivery. This position will have the responsibility for supporting proposals and sales, and leading project planning, budgeting, project management, solution design and delivery and staff development, specifically to:
- Define, plan and execute SAP cash management, Treasury management including Transaction management, Hedge management & accounting, Liquidity planning and analyzers
- Lead, develop teams that deliver SAP treasury implementation services to Fortune 500 corporations
- Support the sales process for major opportunities
- Develop tools, methodologies and assets for project delivery
Deloitte is expanding its Treasury technology advisory services. We are planning to develop our skill sets around treasury transformation and treasury technology offerings.
The role will help supplement the profile of our services offering both internally and externally, as well as to commit to the highest service standards with both prospective and existing clients with whom we interface. The role will focus on business opportunities, growing the practice and strengthening the existing client relations through advisory services, solution design and delivery.
The role provides excellent opportunity for:
· Playing a key role in client communication, relationship development and retention
· SAP Treasury solution delivery
· Lead engagement planning, execution, and management
· Ensuring products/deliverables meet contract/ work plan specifications and deadlines
· Involvement in developing tools and methodologies for project delivery
· Involvement in expanding our service offering and business growth
. Travel within North America up to 80% is required. Qualifications
- MBA, PMP, CPA or CFA preferred;
- 5 + years of SAP consulting experience
- Entrepreneurial nature: resourcefulness; flexibility; creativity; energy and versatility.
- Strong sales, presentation, consulting, project management, client, and training/ mentoring skills
- Strong executive presence and good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead a team and to establish credibility as a trusted advisor with clients.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills. Conceptual and quantitative depth in market risk methodologies and concepts and underlying markets and models
- Strong background and knowledge in:
- SAP Treasury implementation experience including systems architecture design and treasury system implementations
- Hands-on experience with any of SAP Treasury core components i.e. Cash management, Transaction manager, In-house cash, Risk analyzers, Liquidity planner, Hedge management and accounting, SWIFT integration, BCM, integration with Financial accounting and other applications
- Strong experience with SAP FICO can be considered and where cross training into SAP treasury could be provided
- 3 + years of SAP Treasury consulting experience preferably thru Multiple implementations with at-least 3 full-life cycle implementations covering all phases of software development life cycle
- Experience from other cash and treasury management systems, bank workstations and trading portals is a plus
- Adept at designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Experience, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under inter-dependent project deadlines.