Join the fastest growing team in the hospitality industry...Diamond Resorts International®!!
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join our Sales team.
Sales Agents take pride in marketing a quality product with a leader in the industry. They meet with potential buyers to explain the details of ownership facilitate sales and work with the contracts department to simplify and expedite the lending process. Sales Agents also maintain communication with owners and club members as they assist with vacation package enhancements and sales presentations for owner referrals.
• Must have a valid Hawaii Real Estate license.
• Must have previous sales experience in a similar environment.
• Ability to meet established productivity or sales goals.
• Strong closing skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong sales skills.
• Basic computer skills.
• Strong written & verbal communication skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate in English.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Vacation ownership experience is a plus.
Diamond Resorts offers a very competitive benefits package and a FUN work environment!
West Maui Resort Partners, L.P.
Equal Opportunity Employer
About Diamond Resorts International:
Diamond Resorts International with global headquarters in Las Vegas, Nevada, is one of the largest hospitality companies in the world with a network of more than 260 vacation destinations located in 28 countries throughout the continental United States, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, South America, Central America, Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa. Offering simplicity, choice and comfort to more than 490,000 owner-families through our branded hospitality service, Diamond Resorts International.