Did you know that nearly 10,000 Baby Boomers will reach retirement age every day for the next 19 years? ¹ Or that almost half of the households in the U.S. are underinsured? ² This means that many Americans could face financial vulnerability and uncertainty at a stage in life when they can least afford it. At The Western and Southern Life Insurance Company (Western & Southern Life), we’re working hard to make sure our customers are prepared for the future, but we need Insurance Sales Professionals with integrity, dedication and commitment in order to be successful. In short, we need you!
Our Insurance Sales Professionals help our middle market customers meet their financial goals using a robust portfolio of solutions. They include life insurance, health insurance, retirement savings, and in some of our offices, investment products and services. As part of our Sales team, you will:
Compensation & Benefits
- Provide professional advice to your clients, meeting multiple financial goals, with a comprehensive and top-notch line of financial products and services.
- Serve as a dependable advisor who helps to provide financial solutions to the right people, in the right way, for the right reasons.
- Have access to professional selling tools, and approachable sales leaders - from the manager to the CEO. Experience multiple opportunities for professional development in sales or move into management in our locations throughout the country.
- Compensation – A compensation plan that truly rewards results with unlimited earning potential.
- Benefits – A competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, company-funded benefit pension plan, long term incentive rewards, and a generous 401(k) match.
- Training – Comprehensive product and sales training recognized by Training Magazine’s Top 125.3
- Market – Access to a growing market segment with increasing demand.
- A Proven Method – A position that offers a great deal of flexibility while working in a structured process proven to result in sales.
- Strength – The backing of a Fortune 500 company consistently recognized for its financial stability, operating performance, and our 120+ years of financial strength and stability.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Access to reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
Our most successful Sales professionals have many of the following skills, abilities and competencies:
How to Apply
- Strong interpersonal, relationship, and influence skills
- Effective communication skills including listening, speaking and writing
- The ability to work a flexible schedule that may include weekday evenings and weekend hours
- The ability to meet or exceed aggressive sales goals
- Solid sales presentation skills and the ability to close a sale
- The ability to prospect leads and build a sales pipeline
- Experience in retail sales or customer service
Ready to join our team? Click APPLY and send your resume!About The Western and Southern Life Insurance Company
Western & Southern Life is a member of the Western & Southern Financial Group, a Cincinnati-based Fortune
500 diversified family of financial services companies with assets owned, managed and under care in excess of $50 billion as of June 30, 2012. Our six life insurance companies maintain the following ratings for financial strength: Standard & Poor’s AA+ Very Strong (currently the highest rating held by any life insurance company, making Western & Southern one of the eight highest-rated life insurance groups in the world