Sales Representative for a national environmental industrial services company in Benicia, CA. The successful candidate must have 6 years experience as a Sales Representative in the industrial waste arena, including: Chemical Sales, Tank Cleaning, Emergency Response, Hydro-Blasting and Vac Truck. A Bachelor’s Degree is required. Annual salary base is up to $75,000 commensurate with experience + commission. RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE.
• Executes marketing plan for assigned clients to ensure success in delivering profitable sales revenue.
• Communicates to management by delivering periodic and ad hoc management reports indicating sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
• Sources new potential customers
• Closes sales on a direct basis and in accordance with appropriate procedures.
• Analyzes sales trends to increase sales.
• Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs and volume potential; implement sales strategies to achieve goals.
• Analyzes sales statistics to promote sales.
• Delivers sales presentations to clients in coordination with sales and operations representatives.
• Develops relationships with existing and prospective clients.
• Developed working knowledge of sales and service processes and techniques in the industrial waste arena, including RCRA.
• Developed verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Developed effective leadership abilities
• Record of sales success
• Developed effective interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain productive relationships with internal and external groups
• Ability to utilize software to present data and reports in an effective format
• Organized self-starter with the ability to operate under minimal supervision and guidance
• Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.)