Posted 198 days ago in Sales & Biz Dev
SERVPRO® of Gettysburg/Adams County is currently seeking professional applicants for a Sales and Marketing Representative. SERVPRO® Industries, Inc., one of the largest franchised disaster and restoration companies in the country, provides national exposure and brand name recognition which offers an excellent base for which local marketing and business development can be effective.
Marketing efforts would be conducted primarily within the geographical territory of Adams County, Pa although some key contacts may be located in neighboring communities/counties. Significant travel within this geographical area is required.
Key Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Maintain existing business relationships.
2. Seek out and develop relationships with new key
centers of influence.
3. Meet or exceed assigned quotes.
4. Participate in professional associations and
assume leadership roles in this regard.
Specific requirements to be considered for an interview for this position include:
1. 4+ years of sales or marketing experience with College
2. Ability to aggressively generate leads and solidify
3. Excellent computer skills.
4. Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license, clean driving
record and ability to pass pre-employment screenings:
drug and background check.
Beneficial skill sets include:
1. Experience in insurance and/or restoration industry.
2. Ability to work independently.
3. Outgoing personality with ability to develop a high level
of trust with clientele.
4. Ability to leverage existing business contacts.
Compensation: Base Wage + Commission and Year End Bonus for realizing sales goals. Base Wage commensurate with ability and experience.
Benefits: Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Expense Reimbursement and Mileage Reimbursement for use of personal vehicle.
Please send resume and salary requirements to:
SERVPRO® of Gettysburg/Adams County, 3045 York Rd., Gettysburg, Pa 17325 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls or inquiries accepted.
Within the restoration industry, a couple of names tend to continually rise to the surface at the national level. One of those names is SERVPRO. Founded in 1967, the Servpro Franchise System has evolved from concept to a leader of fire, water, mold and other specialty cleanup and restoration services, including more than 1600 independently owned and operated franchises servicing all 50 states. Ranked #1 by Entrepreneur's Franchise 500 in the Restoration Services Category for 2012, SERVPRO's ability to respond to any size disaster is unmatched in the industry.